bullet.gif Player Profiles

bullet.gif QAcademy
Users Online
bullet.gif Guests Online: 4

bullet.gif Members Online: 0

bullet.gif Total Members: 846
bullet.gif Newest Member: Tom
Premium Site Content

Wondering where all of the other good stuff has gone?

Premium content such as Shedcam, Event Calendar, Player Stats and Rankings, Player Profiles, Video Content, Pictures, Site Competitions, Games Arcade, User Gold and other goodies are now visible only to our Registered Users.

However, registration is completely free, and takes a matter of seconds!

So, click HERE to register now!
County Committee

County Manager/Chairperson: Maria Lewis

Treasurer: Daniel Marshall

A Team Manager/Captain: Stuart Douglas

B1 Team Manager/Captain: Colin Thomas

B2 Team Manager/Captain: Ben Marshall

Ladies Manager/Captain: Lisa Reynolds

Seniors Captain: Andy Waters

Masters Captain: Ravi Bath

Tournament Director: Mike Chappell

Players Rep: Wenda Hooton

MK Tuesday League
MK Sunday League
MK EPA Singles League
MKSBL Singles League
Web Master
Koopa
Site Team
Dog Deano
Last Seen Users
bullet.gif daveediker 3 weeks
bullet.gif Pete 4 weeks
bullet.gif jamesr 4 weeks
bullet.gif BlackBalled 5 weeks
bullet.gif kingmartyn 9 weeks
bullet.gif Koopa13 weeks
bullet.gif Hammer20 weeks
bullet.gif ads22 weeks
bullet.gif The Great26 weeks
bullet.gif Scott_Harvey30 weeks
bullet.gif Adambond8934 weeks
bullet.gif carl allum143 weeks
bullet.gif Arsenalfc62 weeks
bullet.gif hwmc65 weeks
bullet.gif pete l77 weeks
bullet.gif dave7red81 weeks
bullet.gif maria mezza ...82 weeks
bullet.gif BULLET86 weeks
bullet.gif shootpool87 weeks
bullet.gif Deano87 weeks
bullet.gif exiled89 weeks
bullet.gif Keyring91 weeks
bullet.gif whatafcukinl...94 weeks
bullet.gif dave267995 weeks
bullet.gif poolplayerdan111 weeks
View Thread
 Print Thread
Won or Lost?
Koopa
Anyone woukd think that Bucks lost all their matches yesterday going by the lack of reports from the captains.....

http://www.sapphire-solutions.co.uk
Whatapisstake
Koopa is was a long day yesterday starting at 10 and i didnt leave till 7pm
So am sorry I didn't put my report in straight away ... am sure the county could of waited a extra day plus we have a thread on Facebook which it can be put on as well....

Bucks seniors 19 -9 West Berkshire
Great start to a new season a few new changes and a few new players into the line up .... we started of winning the opening set 7-0 then dropped our guard in the 2nd set losing it 4-3then took control again in 3rd set winning 6-1 and again in the 4th set losing it 4-3 put it was a long day and a few tied players by the end.... am proud of my players and we can only go on from here ....
Life is just a black ball pot away

Dog
Nice one old gits.

How did the rest of you all get on?
Everywhere is nice if you drink enough beer, so some days I’m there and some days I’m here

Knightrider
I know A's, B1 & B2 all won their matches, not sure on scorelines though.
Thanks for opportunity to play guys and a 3/4 start not too shabby personally

Rugbyballs
Loved being back in the fold, nice to catch up with some old faces and make friends with some new..
Few things need ironing out.. a quick 3 min team talk at the beginning tonrun down team and positions in the first set wouldn't go a miss.
Keeping the first 2 sets identical would be an advantage as well... I don't like the idea of someone getting dropped for a set to then be possibly needed 2 hours later when your cold!
All in all a good days pool...we got away with a few howlers but signs looked good Smile
Great venue ... even if it is the ar£e end of nowhere for me 👍
Bollox!

www.milfhunter.com
Koopa
Report from Stu

After a long weekend taken up by the Q-Academy opening including Emma's birthday on the Saturday, it was time for our first County match of the new season.
There was strengthened teams all round, new captains, new players, new venue and hopefully the start of a revitalised Bucks.
The day started off a little later as West Berks captain was running late, i decided that after 2.5 hours sleep that i would sit the day out in the Captain's chair....... looking at the team line up, i was more than confident that the team was strong enough.
Kicking us off was Mike Chappell and Gary Drewett (county virgin), both taking us off to a flying start, each winning their games, 2-0 Bucks.
On next was Andrew Waters and Ravi Bath, this one was shared, one a piece with Ravi being the unlucky loser, still Bucks 3-1 up.
Bucks then moved up a gear and took the next 5 in the set,wins coming from Martin Langley, Lisa Reynolds, Nick Bowden (BB virgin), Terry Davidson and Alan Gardiner (a welcome back to county pool).
The 2nd set was a little different however, a few slow games but still winning the set 5-4, Wins from Mike Chappell, a relieved Ravi Bath,Lisa, Terry and Alan, 13-5 Bucks.
The 3rd set was a little better, winning 6-3, the wins from Mike, Andrew, Martin, Lee Reade, Terry and Alan.
Fourth set was a runaway 7-2 to Bucks, this time the wins from Mike, Gary, Martin, Ravi, Lisa and Nick Bowden, final score Bucks 25 West Berkshire 11.
Superb team performance, more noise and support from each other than ever before and i hope this stays the same all season and even beyond.
Congrats to Mike Chappell with 4/4, Martin Langley, Lisa Reynolds, Terry Davidson and Alan Gardiner for their 3/4s, Ravi Bath for his 2/4, Nick Bowden 2/3 and Lee Reade for his 1/2...
Lets keep this going, a great performance from everyone, nobody got less than 50% which is fantastic.
Great day, great start and i enjoyed sitting watching all of you play so well..
Well done everyone................Up the Bucks

http://www.sapphire-solutions.co.uk
chappers
CLEAN SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES THE BUCKS!!!!!!!
Ireland International
Moskoni Cup Captain

Dog

chappers wrote:

YES THE BUCKS!!!!!!!

Well done. See you in Selsey?
Everywhere is nice if you drink enough beer, so some days I’m there and some days I’m here

Marshall26
Sorry it's late. After a long day Sunday at bucks first county match bucks B2 21-15 against west berkshire I'm a very happy manager/captain as my team play well and has now set the bar for the rest of the season. Team spirit was the best I'v seen it in years with new faces and a awesome new venue with amazing new table that are really nice to play on and good food. Now I know with a good Team/Teams spirit and support we can all make it to Selsey. COME ON THE BUCKS WE CAN DO IT.

BlackBalled

Dog wrote:

chappers wrote:

YES THE BUCKS!!!!!!!

Well done. See you in Selsey?

It would be nice to have the kids with us next year.
Not dead yet

Thekeeper
Clapbring the noise Smile well done all
We have been called a few names, The Royal Oak, Deanshanger and Mk Minions but I can finally post this 9 in a row not bad for a "mid table team"! Not sure which name I like the best??? FootballCheer

http://www.thekeeper.co.uk
Rowdie

chappers wrote:

YES THE BUCKS!!!!!!!

Bucks Bunnies - resistance is futile

Rowdie

Marshall26 wrote:

Sorry it's late.

Its not !

Rowdie
After the disappointment of failing to qualify for national finals for the first time in over a decade, the Bunnies mean business in 2017. A couple of team changes with Lauren Williams judassing her arse over to world rules, but a new find in Laura Hunter and the very welcome return of Jen the Hat.

This region is probably the toughest in the ladies section, with both Hampshire and the Bunnies having won the nationals in recent years. West Berkshire Ladies are also a cracking side, coming national runners up in 2016.

The Bunnies kicked into top gear early, with top of the stats Hooton and top of the percentages Cunningham putting us into an early lead. W Berks briefly pegged us back to 2-2, but then the Bunnies got the ruler out, with straight wins from Chinny, Butch (KA lmao), Lisa, Jen, Maria and Mary again, storming the first two sets (or as storming as the slowest team in England can get) 5-2 and 6-1 respectively. Then the traditional Bunnies curse of the third set struck with a W Berks revival, 2-5 and then 3-4, but it wasn't enough for the opposition with Mary securing the draw and Kerry-Ann taking the match win. Final score 16-12.

Good performances all round, no maximums, but 3/4 for Wenda, Kerry-Ann and the more useful of the Cunningham sisters. Laura made her Bunny debut, subbing in for me in the final set, giving a great account of herself against one of West Berkshire’s best players. Laura unfortunately lost the frame, not through bad play, but by grabbing the white from the pocket. Not something she’ll be likely to do again, eh Claire Morris, Nick Bowden.

Well played all, good team spirit, support and noise for the most part, but it did tail off in line with our win rate, so we need to keep that going for next time.

Show me the Bunny, over and out.

Jump to Forum:
Google Search
Follow us on Facebook

Help this site and the network
grow by following all the
Bucks8Ball and iCueSport news:

Region 6 Southern
Region 6 Southern Live
Mens AFixturesTableStats
Mens BFixturesTableStats
Mens CFixturesTableStats
LadiesFixturesTableStats
SeniorsFixturesTableStats
MastersFixturesTableStats
Region 6 Southern Results
ShedCam - Live Pool

Europe U.S.A
0 0
Race to 11
Click for Scorer Panel
The Potting Shed Leagues
Code of Conduct

iCueSport Web Shop

Discount Supplies

Cue Wizard

The textual content, images and programming displayed within this website are the exclusive property of Bucks8ball.com, or provided to Bucks8ball.com by third parties such as iCueSport for exclusive use within this website. Duplication or reproduction of this content, unless explicitly stated otherwise, is an offence under UK, EU and US Copyright Law. Please note the terms and conditions of using our forums! This site is not designed for children if you are under 13 then please leave now.

Copyright Bucks8ball.com © 2010