bullet.gif Player Profiles

bullet.gif QAcademy
Users Online
bullet.gif Guests Online: 4

bullet.gif Members Online: 0

bullet.gif Total Members: 846
bullet.gif Newest Member: Tom
Premium Site Content

Wondering where all of the other good stuff has gone?

Premium content such as Shedcam, Event Calendar, Player Stats and Rankings, Player Profiles, Video Content, Pictures, Site Competitions, Games Arcade, User Gold and other goodies are now visible only to our Registered Users.

However, registration is completely free, and takes a matter of seconds!

So, click HERE to register now!
County Committee

County Manager/Chairperson: Maria Lewis

Treasurer: Daniel Marshall

A Team Manager/Captain: Stuart Douglas

B1 Team Manager/Captain: Colin Thomas

B2 Team Manager/Captain: Ben Marshall

Ladies Manager/Captain: Lisa Reynolds

Seniors Captain: Andy Waters

Masters Captain: Ravi Bath

Tournament Director: Mike Chappell

Players Rep: Wenda Hooton

MK Tuesday League
MK Sunday League
MK EPA Singles League
MKSBL Singles League
Web Master
Koopa
Site Team
Dog Deano
Last Seen Users
bullet.gif daveediker 2 weeks
bullet.gif Pete 3 weeks
bullet.gif jamesr 3 weeks
bullet.gif BlackBalled 5 weeks
bullet.gif kingmartyn 8 weeks
bullet.gif Koopa12 weeks
bullet.gif Hammer20 weeks
bullet.gif ads21 weeks
bullet.gif The Great25 weeks
bullet.gif Scott_Harvey30 weeks
bullet.gif Adambond8933 weeks
bullet.gif carl allum142 weeks
bullet.gif Arsenalfc61 weeks
bullet.gif hwmc65 weeks
bullet.gif pete l76 weeks
bullet.gif dave7red80 weeks
bullet.gif maria mezza ...81 weeks
bullet.gif BULLET85 weeks
bullet.gif shootpool86 weeks
bullet.gif Deano86 weeks
bullet.gif exiled88 weeks
bullet.gif Keyring90 weeks
bullet.gif whatafcukinl...93 weeks
bullet.gif dave267994 weeks
bullet.gif poolplayerdan110 weeks
View Thread
 Print Thread
Win or lose against Hampshire
Marshall26
Evening all today was a hard game for the b2 team as we loosed 24-12 but even the the result was bad the away team had to fight every frame and yes it's a sad result but I'm happy with the way the team played making it as hard as they can. As i see it it's a small bump in the road and still early days on the road to getting my team to selsey.

I still have high hopes for my team as I know this won't affect them as the season go's on and that what I like to see.

I won't be say players or the amount of games they won as I think they all played well and put up a fight in all there games.

bring on the next game and COME ON THE BUCKS

seniorhustler
Any other results?
The masters smashed it!!
Consciousness : that annoying time between naps.

Black_Shadow
B1 Lost 19-17 I believe but were down quite heave early. A's I think got the win.

whatafcukinliberty
Mens A Team versus Hampshire
I was prepared to have a long day as we also had 2 seniors games to play afterwards.
Most people arrived in plenty of time for a bit of practice and team bonding.
Match started at 11-15, first on was Terry Davidson and Alan Gardiner, frames shared with Terry winning and Alan being an unlucky loser. Lisa Reynolds, Nick Bowden, Mike Chappell and Martin Langley then went on and won in style. Ravi Bath had a chance in the 7th frame but unfortunately it wasn't to be. Finishing off in the first set was Lee Reade and Andrew Waters, both taking out nice finishes to take us to a 7-2 lead.
Session 2 was won 6-3 by the Bucks, first 4 games won by Terry, Alan, Ravi and Lee, nice wins for Ravi and Alan putting them both on 50%.. Andrew then lost the next but Lisa then pulled one back. Unexpected losses from Mike and Martin that we were 5-3 up in the set then in steps Nick for another win (he had a good day)
Session 3 started off well with wins from Terry and Alan but then we lost 5 in a row putting us 5-2 down in session, time to regroup. In steps Mike and Nick (had a good day) each winning with different types of finishes ;-) meaning we only lost the set 5-4 leaving us 17-10 up and needing 2 to secure victory.
Session 4, the usually steady Terry lost the first and Alan lost the second, 17-12.
Gary Drewett eventually showed up and put him on as sub as Lee had to go, Gary duly obliges with a win and finishes on 100% for the day. 18-12 Bucks. Mike and Martin up next with Mike being the unlucky loser and Martin taking out a nice finish for the win.
Nick and Andrew up next, both losing their games. Last 2 games played was Ravi and Lisa, Ravi managing to get a good win with Lisa being an unfortunate loser.
Final score was 20-16 against a solid Hampshire side and again, i sat on the sidelines just being Captain. It feels great to have such a strong squad that i can rely on, gives me more time to watch the games and assess and i believe that it gives the team more confidence in themselves.
Nobody got less than 50% which is good all round for everyone.
All in all, it was a great day, proud of everyone, well done to Nick and Terry for their 3/4's.......
Next game is June 4th against Oxford, keep up the good work..
Up the Bucks.......
cops and who???

Dog
Nice one A's. Thumbs Up

Whatapisstake
Bucks seniors A 14 v Hampshire seniors A 14
Full write up to follow
Life is just a black ball pot away

Whatapisstake
Bucks senior A 17 - 11 Hampshire seniors B
Full write up to follow
Life is just a black ball pot away

BlackBalled

seniorhustler wrote:

Any other results?
The masters smashed it!!

I was thinking, our new Captain would have been extolling our comprehensive victory. Even Koopaberg has been quiet!
Cheer
Not dead yet

BlackBalled
And... What happened with the Ladies?
Not dead yet

Rowdie
So Hampshire, the 2016 National Ladies Champions were in town. With a pre-match talk to remind the team that the Bunnies have also have won the nationals in recent years, we started with a lot of determination and a lot of volume.

Early wins from Sister Mary, a cracking clearance from Harri and a ridiculous black from Maria, the Bunnies edged into the lead. Kerry-Ann was unfortunate to go in-off an otherwise nice black for Hampshire to level us at 3-3, with the Bunnies edging that first set. The match was neck and neck all the way through, 7-7 at the half way stage, and never more than one frame separating the teams, Hampshire one frame up as we went into the final session.

Hampshire took the first frame of that set to bring the gap to 2 frames for the first time in the match at 12-10, as Harri’s (who had been superb all day) back finally gave out. More sitting for you next time Wheatus.

Then the Bunnies showed their mettle, did their thing and got the lovely ruler out. Consecutive wins coming from Kerry-Ann, Lisa (let’s not talk about that one), Mary, Claire to secure the draw at 14-12 (let’s not talk about that one either), before Wenda took the winning frame. Hampshire nicked the final frame, but a 15-13 win, and so far undefeated this season having played two great teams already leaves the Bunnies sitting pretty at this stage.

Maximum (thoroughly undeserved) from Lisa, with 3/4 for both Kerry-Ann and Harri. Everyone got on the scoresheet, and thanks to Laura and Teresa for showing their team spirit throughout. Also thank you Ash for stepping in to ref a couple of frames - bit of a treat for you there, frames of the highest quality Shock

Yes you Bunnies

PS can we have the Bunny smilie back on here please John

Bucks Bunnies - resistance is futile

Jump to Forum:
Google Search
Follow us on Facebook

Help this site and the network
grow by following all the
Bucks8Ball and iCueSport news:

Region 6 Southern
Region 6 Southern Live
Mens AFixturesTableStats
Mens BFixturesTableStats
Mens CFixturesTableStats
LadiesFixturesTableStats
SeniorsFixturesTableStats
MastersFixturesTableStats
Region 6 Southern Results
ShedCam - Live Pool

Europe U.S.A
0 0
Race to 11
Click for Scorer Panel
The Potting Shed Leagues
Code of Conduct

iCueSport Web Shop

Discount Supplies

Cue Wizard

The textual content, images and programming displayed within this website are the exclusive property of Bucks8ball.com, or provided to Bucks8ball.com by third parties such as iCueSport for exclusive use within this website. Duplication or reproduction of this content, unless explicitly stated otherwise, is an offence under UK, EU and US Copyright Law. Please note the terms and conditions of using our forums! This site is not designed for children if you are under 13 then please leave now.

Copyright Bucks8ball.com © 2010